[Blindtlk] A Useful App that may have been Forgotten

Szostak, Christine szostak.1 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Sun Aug 23 09:21:00 UTC 2015

Hi,
  That is correct. There are two different modes. One is still picture (that is similar to what you would do with KNFB) and then there is video (I think it has a slightly longer name than just video). YOU need to press  record once in that mode and then it will scan and read text in real time instead of via taking a pic. Hope that helps!
Have a  great Sunday everyone!
Chris

Dr. Christine M. Szostak
Assistant Professor of Psychology