[Blindtlk] NlS BARD and the Victor Reader Stream

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Sun Aug 23 19:50:29 UTC 2015

Chris:

Ray is correct. Your stream must be authorized in order to play NLS books. Go to the Bard website and find the link which says authorize a new player. The procedure is quite simple. You will need the serial number from your Victor reader stream. It is found by hitting the  info key. Good luck.

Mike Freeman