[Blindtlk] Good techniques?

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 07:44:56 UTC 2015

If you are in a buffet or group situation usually each spread has their own knife. I don't know how you tell people to buzz off and let you do it yourself. I'm sure they would be offended if things weren't stated respectfully.

Ericka Short
"Friends are like flowers in the garden of life"

Sent from my iPhone