[Blindtlk] Doing Videos as a Blind Person

justin williams justin.williams2 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 17:31:04 UTC 2015

Do what si comfortable unless you are trying to present a certain image.  If you can't focus your eyes, and if it distracts from your presentation, then maybe where the sunglasses. Or, just state in the beginning fo the video, that you are blind, and so if it appearsif my eyes aren't focusing, then that is why.
 Justin