[Blindtlk] Doing Videos as a Blind Person

justin williams justin.williams2 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 18:03:06 UTC 2015

Yeah, that could just be that one person who it bothers for whatever reason.  I've run into people who always want to find something wrong, not saying that's  what this individual is doing, but there is usually that one person that has something to say.
Another options is to set your spot up where your eyes are not a factor, either with background, or a trick of the lighting; get creative.
Justin