[Blindtlk] Doing Videos as a Blind Person

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Thu Dec 10 18:26:09 UTC 2015

I think I'd listen to your customers/viewers/ subscribers, not random people
who are not really involved.   If I heard from a bunch of people who are
actually watching the videos and are engaged in what I'm offering, then I'd
be much more likely to listen.

And sunglasses can be just as distracting for sighted people when it's not a
situation where sunglasses are not typically worn.

Julie
Courage to Dare: A Blind Woman's Quest to Train her Own Guide Dog is now
available! Get the book here:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00QXZSMOC