[Blindtlk] Android Versions

Judy Jones sonshines59 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 04:16:48 UTC 2015

Hi, Danielle,

I was a former iPhone user, switched to Android about 2 and a half years
ago, and haven't looked back.  I do not have the tablet, but if I'm not
mistaken, one can now activate TalkBack by triple-tapping the home button.

Definitely suggest you join eyes-free at googlegroups.com.  You join by sending
your first e-mail to eyes dash free plus subscribe at googlegroups dot com.
I always have the word subscribe in the subject-line, but do not think that
is necessary.  The list has a lot of traffic on it, but very helpful.  It is
great for getting answers on all things Android.

Best wishes.