[Blindtlk] LEASE or LEASY from Freedom Scientific: Does Anyone Know What it is?

Szostak, Christine szostak.1 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Fri Dec 18 09:21:00 UTC 2015

Much appreciated, thanks!

Dr. Christine M. Szostak
Assistant Professor of Psychology
Department of Social Sciences
Shorter University
Rome, Georgia
szostak.1 at osu.edu
cszostak at shorter.edu

-----Original Message-----
From: blindtlk [mailto:blindtlk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of David Andrews via blindtlk
Sent: Thursday, December 17, 2015 7:34 PM
To: Blind Talk Mailing List <blindtlk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: David Andrews <dandrews at visi.com>
Subject: Re: [Blindtlk] LEASE or LEASY from Freedom Scientific: Does Anyone Know What it is?

Lisi does not come with JAWS. It must be purchased separately.  I think the price is in the $150 to $200 range, but not positive about that.

Whether or not you should get it, is difficult to say, only you can decide.  Personally, I think it is best for computer users who are beginners, or who don't have a lot of skills or confidence, or power users. It is a menu driven system, so will be easier for many beginning users.  It also has a lot of hidden power, which power users can figure out how to harnass.

These are my opinions only, I haven't used the system.  I think there is a demo, you can always get that.

Dave

E-Mail:  dandrews at visi.com or david.andrews at nfbnet.org