[Blindtlk] Windows 8.1 mail app question

Jim Portillo portillo.jim at gmail.com
Sat Dec 19 19:51:09 UTC 2015

Sure. I understand that and have already set up Windows Live mail.  However, there's still the question of what to do with the same account on Windows 8.1 email app.  Someone else had set that up before it got in my hands.
But yes, we're doing the exact same thing you're doing.
Only after this will we update to Windows 10; although, she's not gotten the update for that message yet.
Jim
Sent from my iPhone 6!