[Blindtlk] BN Arrived and a Somewhat Unrelated Question

Szostak, Christine szostak.1 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Mon Dec 28 17:22:54 UTC 2015

Hi All,
  I just received my old-school BN today (so glad I went this route). It is exactly what I was looking for and for about 10 times less of a cost of the current and recent BN devices:).

  I just  had a quick question. The only thing I would have liked, in case I ever want to do so, would be a way to connect a USB device for saving material from the BN to a computer. This leads me to a quick question.

  In the user's manual, it mentioned that a PC Card and a  compact flash card could be used  with the device. I am not highly familiar with either of these and was wondering: can either of these be purchased with a USB port or USB connector on one end so that I can either connect a USB  drive to the BN or connect the files I have saved to the card to my computer via USB? Hopefully that made some sense:).
Have a wonderful rest of the holiday season all!
Chris

Dr. Christine M. Szostak
Assistant Professor of Psychology
Department of Social Sciences