[Blindtlk] Walmart.com

justin williams justin.williams2 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 16:31:51 UTC 2015

We should do something about that; Anil Louis said he would look into
greyhound, see if he will do so for Walmart.
We might should come up with a list of the shopping sites or something.
I don't do much shopping online at this time, but I'm going to start at some
point; it would be really nice to have that option.

Hey Anil, no pressure.

Justin