[Blindtlk] Walmart.com

Mark Tardif markspark at roadrunner.com
Tue Dec 29 22:59:52 UTC 2015

I don't blame you, Peter.  Whenever I go to Wally World, I feel like I'm in
a huge cave.  I did buy a nice computer at Wally World in Presque Isle when
I moved back up here, but the main reason I would go there is that they have
a Duncan Doughnuts shop in the building with wonderful coffee and breakfast
sandwitches.  Yes, food for me is a great motivater.

Mark Tardif
Nuclear arms will not hold you.