[Blindtlk] Compact Flash Cards/Readers and the BN Classic

Szostak, Christine szostak.1 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Wed Dec 30 16:40:15 UTC 2015

Hi All,
  I just received the  CF card and reader that I ordered based on the really helpful suggestions on this list. It works perfectly for my BN classic and my computer! Thanks for the seriously fast and really wonderful help this was exactly what I needed. Wow  for more than 5 times lower of a price, I have a 32 cell BN that works exactly as I wanted and without  so many of the features that I did not want!
Have a wonderful new year everyone and again thanks!!
Chris

Dr. Christine M. Szostak
Assistant Professor of Psychology
Department of Social Sciences