[Blindtlk] Found Bookshare Info

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 31 17:15:26 UTC 2015

I never would've thought about that either. They are subsidized by the Department of Education, at least for now. Who knows what the next administration will slash. It doesn't matter where you live and it doesn't matter your financial status either. You're on a report and your first class determine whether you continue as a student if you've never done one before. All Hadley school classes are free unless you are a parent or a professional trying to get continuing education credits. I think some classes for these people are free also but I do not think about it since I don't qualify either way yet. Hadley will gladly explain the whole thing as they did me. I was very surprised! I've been doing it for a few years so I can have book share free, i've been a student for much longer. Happy new year to everyone!

Ericka Short
"Friends are like flowers in the garden of life"

Sent from my iPhone