[Blindtlk] Employment Question...

James Kelm jameskelm at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 9 15:54:08 UTC 2015

Dear Justin,

    My goal/long-term objective is to acquire the qualifications that will
enable me to obtain consistent, substantial, long-term employment in a
career that will provide the financial compensation that will allow me to
support my household (wife and myself).

    I currently am, and plan to remain a Pastor of a church.  Unfortunately
however, frequently the position of Pastor does not offer adequate
compensation for supporting a household's financial responsibilities.  I
would like to therefore obtain a second "job" that will be personally
fulfilling, will allow me to work with and help others in a meaningful way,
and that will allow me to financially support my family.  I enjoy working
with people, I am a good teacher and/or manager, and have a particular
interest in serving the blind community in a meaningful way.  So a second
career that would in some way include these features would be of special
interest.  I of course would also like to assume such a position before I am
too old to do it!  LOLL

Respectfully Yours,
James