[Blindtlk] I was watching the Oscars last night and there was a commercial on the Comcast cable box for the blind

Ray Foret Jr rforet7706 at comcast.net
Tue Feb 24 19:04:51 UTC 2015

Actually, Bob, your info is just a bit off.  By July of this year, all providers MUST, provide the FCC a plan for accessibility.  They must actually be physically doing it by December of 2016.  That's the law.  They have no other choice.  We don't need to tell them because they already know it:  but, might be helpful to push them in that direaction.  ONe word of caution.  Don't expect the regular customer service reps to know anything about this.

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray

Still a happy Mac, Verizon Wireless iPhone 6+ and Apple TV user!

Sent from my Mac,
the only computer with full accessibility for the blind built-in