[Blindtlk] One More Cane Question

Chris Nusbaum cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com
Fri Jan 2 20:24:31 UTC 2015

Chris,

Happy New Year to you and to everyone on this list. May 2015 bring many
blessings for us all.

Regarding your question, I currently use an Ambutech ultra-light folding
cane and love it. It is very durable, but is also relatively light for a
folding cane as its name suggests. The Slim Line model which Alyssa
recommends is also very good. I would not recommend the NFB folding cane,
however. I used one successfully for about 3 months. After that time the
cane began to break to the point that I could no longer collapse most of its
sections. They may have fixed this since I returned mine, however.

Hope this helps,

Chris