[Blindtlk] One More Cane Question

Alyssa alyssahenson95 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 2 20:37:06 UTC 2015

Good choice! I've had similar prophets with the nfb folding canes. I just thought I would  mention them since this is an NFB list. I've used the slim line model on a college campus without it breaking. They are a good cane. I have a friend that uses the ultra light one. I think it's decent as well. The nice thing about Ambutech is your choice in tips. The one thing i enjoy about the slim line is how easy it is to replace the tip. Instead of a hook, it has a screw which works out much better for my hands. I'm glad I could be helpful and happy new year to all!
Alyssa

Sent from my iPhone