[Blindtlk] audible books

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Tue Jan 6 11:24:22 UTC 2015

I use both the ap and the computer to listen to Audible books.   Both are
accessible and easy to use.  You install them like you would any other
software or ap.

HTH
Julie
Courage to Dare: A Blind Woman's Quest to Train her Own Guide Dog is now
available! Get the book here:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00QXZSMOC
Visit my new website on developing courage and living authentically:
http://www.falling-up.com