[Blindtlk] This week on Eyes On Success: Product Development at Humanware

blueskies11 blueskies11 at torpey.info
Wed Jan 7 13:40:49 UTC 2015

1502 Product Development at Humanware (Jan. 7, 2015)

 Bringing new products to market involves time, planning, and feedback from
customers. This week, hosts Peter and Nancy Torpey talk with Dominic Labbé,
Product Development Director for blindness related products at Humanware. He
describes how the process works at Humanware and how products such as the
Victor Reader are shepherded from concept to the marketplace.

The audio and show notes for this episode can be found at:

www.EyesOnSuccess.net

Use the search feature on our web site to find episodes by show number,
topic, or keyboard, or just browse through our complete archive of over 200
episodes.