[Blindtlk] Greyhound's Wi-fi

Chaim B. Segal chaimsegal at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 16 13:51:19 UTC 2015

Good Day Everybody!

Chaim Segal here. As I write, I am sitting on a Greyhound bus bound to Columbus and points east from Dayton. So far, my wife and I are off to a good trip, with a little minor annoyance.

Has anybody else experienced this? The bus we are riding on has wi-fi, which I am trying to connect to with my Braille Sense U2 Mini. The unit connects and gives me the tone ETC., but before you can surf or do anything else, you have to read the terms of service. So, I clicked on the lin and read it. Then, I checked the checkbox which states I have read that then hit Confirm. The message comes back saying that I cannot access the service unless I read the terms. I am wondering if possibly there is some visual icon associated with the checkbox? Before I bother Greyhound about this, I'm wondering if anybody else has had the same bad luck? Does the fact that I am using a U2 Mini have something to do with it?

Many Thanks!

Chaim

Chaim B. Segal
Customer Service Representative
Sinclair Community College
E-mail: chaimsegal at sbcglobal.net

Every man, woman, every boy and girl,
Let your love light shine, make a better world.
[Daryl Hall & John Oates