[Blindtlk] Virus Software and Assistive Tech

Szostak, Christine szostak.1 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Fri Jan 16 19:44:26 UTC 2015

HI All,
  When I received my new computer it came with software called AVG2015. The software does not seem to work ideally with JAWS 16. Has anyone else heard of or used this and had a good experience with this (it also may be the issue I am having with sending email via outlook express)?If anyone can recommend good, very safe, and still very functional , FREE virus software that is also screen reader friendly, that would be Wonderful!
Have a nice holiday and great weekend all!
Chris