[Blindtlk] An update on my independence

Christine Olivares rafael4490 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 20:10:34 UTC 2015

Congrats! I understand where you are coming from. The first weeks of college were a bit rough learning how to get places. Even if I knew a route backwards and forwards, I still got disoriented at times. Asking for help became my best friend lol. Soon enough you will learn where you are going and one day it will click.

Christine