[Blindtlk] Monthly Division Teleconference meeting reminder

Cheryl Echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 18 15:26:44 UTC 2015

Good morning all:

Just a friendly reminder, and please distribute to your chapters and
affiliates

Thursday, January 22, 2015, is the monthly division teleconference meeting
of the NFB Travel & Tourism Division, a proud division of the National
Federation of the Blind.

This meeting will start promptly at 8pm Eastern, 7pm Central, 6pm Mountain,
5pm Pacific Time.

Call in number is: (805) 360-1000 and the access code is 871517#

A little bit of information prior to the meeting, we will be taking
attendance of all on the call and introduce ourselves.  We will then ask all
to  mute your phones by hitting *6 to mute and then *6 to unmute.

We will allow all to ask questions, discussion and to vote if you are a paid
member of the division, our your vote will not count, to join it is only $10
a year.

Discussions:

Treasury  Reports, Secretary Reports, discussion on National Convention,
ideas for having a table at the exhibit hall, dates of having our meetings,
any guests to have in attendance this year, also  we have many ideas on our
fundraiser trip in 2016. This is our major fundraiser. We had a wonderful
trip in 2013, which raised over $1400

So we need your participation in the division.

We thank you.

For more information on the division, please visit our website at
www.nfbtravel.org <http://www.nfbtravel.org>  and our twitter page at
www.twitter.com/nfbtravel <http://www.twitter.com/nfbtravel> ; and our
facebook page NFB Travel and Tourism Division

Thank you very much

Cheryl Echevarria, President

National Federation of the Blind's Travel and Tourism Division

A proud division of the

NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND - "Live the life you want"

www.nfbtravel.org

631-236-5138

cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com

between blind people and our dreams. You can have the life you want;
blindness is not what holds you back.

Cheryl Echevarria is also the owner of Echevarria Travel
www.echevarriatravel.com; 631-456-5394 or reservations at echevarriatravel.com
and  has partnered with Braille Smith. www.braillesmith.com for all her
braille needs.  Gail Smith is the Secretary of the NFB of Alabama