[Blindtlk] Notetakers and Dental Coverage

Ericka Short ericka.short at wi.rr.com
Tue Jan 20 02:31:22 UTC 2015

I can't speak for the technology part, but Judy is right. Marquette dental school provides free or low-cost dental services. These are done by students and supervised by their teachers. The times may not be real convenient but the price is right and you know that they'll be someone with the lexperience watching so they don't make mistakes. Since dental problems are an early sign of other medical issues I'm glad that you're talking to us and getting some ideas. Take care of yourself.

Ericka
Sent from my iPhone