[Blindtlk] Looking for Help with a Product

Mark H mark.h1956 at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 24 02:03:59 UTC 2015

Christine -- here is the company's contact info from their website --

Telephone: 314-569-2888
Fax: 314-997-0888
Email: manager at hidow.net

Postal Mail:
Hi-Dow International Incorporated
2555 Metro Blvd.
Maryland Heights, MO 63043
U.S.A.

I am sighted & could not figure out where the coin is from the photo on this site.

Diane Harris

PS: Good Luck !!!

Sent from my iPhone