[Blindtlk] Do any of you know of any work at home positions???

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Sat Jan 24 23:29:29 UTC 2015

Check Indeed.com and put remote or work from home in the location edit box.
There are quite a lot of telecommuting jobs, but most of them seem to be in
high end sales, technology or medical fields.  I saw an ad for an audio
transcriber the other day though.

Good luck!
Julie
Courage to Dare: A Blind Woman's Quest to Train her Own Guide Dog is now
available! Get the book here:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00QXZSMOC
Visit my new website on developing courage and living authentically:
http://www.falling-up.com