[Blindtlk] How do blind people have garage sales?

Judy Jones jtj1 at cableone.net
Mon Jan 26 00:23:10 UTC 2015

Hi,  Anyone having a garage sale, sighted or blind, will have to organize ahead of time.  If the yard you are going to use is near by, and you have free run of it, at the owner's consent, you could move your stuff over yourself and set up how you would like.  Do you have tables for your things, are you going to use a clothes rack?

Your Paypal idea is a good one, and maybe you should sell that item separately.  Also, what are your plans for signage?  A lot will depend on coordinating with the person whose yard you are using.

(Judy

Sent from my Samsung S5 Mini Galaxy smartphone.