[Blindtlk] KNFB Reader App & Be My Eyes App

Christel Sogenbits christel.chrissu at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 23:13:20 UTC 2015

Hi!

I will copy a e-mail here, what i got. It says who is the mind behind the app and soone.

Copyed text:
Be My Eyes - new app connecting blind to a network of sighted volunteers

I’m Hans Jørgen Wiberg, visually impaired and member of Danish Blind Society.

I’ve created the app called Be My Eyes which connects visually impaired people to a network of volunteers helpers with a live audio/video connection for iPhone and iPad. We launch the app Thursday, January 15, at noon Central European Time at which time it will be available in the AppStore worldwide. Be My Eyes is a non-profit and supported by the Danish Blind Society - because we’re non-profit we have limited resources for marketing so we hope you will help us share the message.

I hope you will help me make the members of your organization aware of this new app for example in a member magazine or through your online channels.
If you have any questions please contact me.

You can find further information on our website <http://bemyeyes.getforge.io/> and pictures and video material for use in member magazines or blog posts here: http://bemyeyes.org/press

Kind regards

Hans Jørgen Wiberg

skypename: hans.jorgen.wiberg

phone: +45 60 85 86 87

PS: We are trying to raise awareness on ThunderClap to attract the community of volunteers needed to help blind users. Thunderclap will share the same message at the same time on Facebook and Twitter - so if your organization has a twitter account we would greatly appreciate if you could support us there: http://bit.ly/SupportBeMyEyesOnThunderclap

Regards
Hans Jørgen Wiberg
Sdr. Vedby Skovvej 19
4800 Nykøbing Falster