[Blindtlk] Windows live question

Ericka Short ericka.short at wi.rr.com
Fri Jan 30 22:50:51 UTC 2015

I have a Windows live account that is linked to my iPhone. Unfortunately I have to reset it up on my computer. All I can find his outlook. Can anyone explain in simple terms what I need to do? I thought these were compatible and I could just plug my old information in. Apparently that is it working I thought one was just an update of the other.

I'm a completely computer illiterate windows user with a 2011 Dell computer. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I hope my question make sense to people. Thank you ever so much.

Ericka
Sent from my iPhone