[Blindtlk] Update on the Job Hunt

Chris Nusbaum cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com
Sat Jul 4 01:33:24 UTC 2015

Danielle:

I'm glad you are making some progress in your search, slow though it may be.
Don't get discouraged; this process is often a long and arduous one,
especially in our present economy. Hang in there!

Have you tried contacting the President of your state's NFB affiliate?
He/she may be aware of job opportunities in your area which are explicitly
open to blind applicants. Please let us know if you need assistance in
getting contact information for your state President. If you are joining us
in Orlando for our national convention, I would also suggest attending the
Employment Committee's seminar and job fair. You may be able to connect
there with employers in your area. Hope this helps.

Chris Nusbaum