[Blindtlk] NFB Convention stream

Ray Foret Jr rforet7706 at comcast.net
Tue Jul 7 18:47:53 UTC 2015

IF you happen to have iTunes on your windows machine, you might perhaps try the iTunes link.  On the Mac, that's all you really have to do;  especially if you have Safari set to open safe files automatically.

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray

Still a happy Mac, Verizon Wireless iPhone 6+ and Apple TV user!

Sent from my Mac,
the only computer with full accessibility for the blind built-in