[Blindtlk] NFB Convention stream

Ray Foret Jr rforet7706 at comcast.net
Wed Jul 8 00:22:03 UTC 2015

And Danielle, that's a slap I'd be more than happy to take at your hands. I understand the feeling, having once been a windows user myself.

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray

Still a happy Mac, Verizon Wireless iPhone 6+ and Apple TV user!

Sent from my Mac,
the only computer with full accessibility for the blind built-in