[Blindtlk] unfortunate ending of my court case

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Wed Jul 8 11:57:28 UTC 2015

Hi, Ray and others,
Yes, there's a NFB president for NFBCO.
Yes, I could have contacted him, but one barrier that stands in the way is: I'm not an NFB member.
NFBCO is allies with CCDC (Colorado Cross Disability Colision).
I've contacted CCDC already and more likely, they'll figure out a way to deal with this.
It's not just blind women nor those with disabilities that are attacked: it's also happening to men just as much.
More likely, I plan to see about contact the US Department of Justice on top of writing the governor of Colorado a letter.
I'm sure other thoughts and idea would come to mind, eventually.
Bibi and MAR son Odie
WHO STILL LOVES TO WORK