[Blindtlk] unfortunate ending of my court case

Paul Wick wickps at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 18:54:55 UTC 2015

As a member of the blind long list and an attorney myself please don't contact the national Association of blind lawyers our list is not for addressing people legal problems, but for blind lawyers to network. A more useful channel would be the Colorado state president and feeling that The national office in Baltimore.

Sent from my iPhone