[Blindtlk] Possible to get archive of NFB 2015 Convention Stream?

Ray Foret Jr rforet7706 at comcast.net
Sun Jul 12 00:27:23 UTC 2015

Sure do.  As soon as they can, they put up the speeches and highlights of each convention every year.  You can count on this happening round about August or so.  There's a special convention page right off the NFB home page where you can go to download or stream highlights.

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray

Still a happy Mac, Verizon Wireless iPhone 6+ and Apple TV user!

Sent from my Mac,
the only computer with full accessibility for the blind built-in