[Blindtlk] An update on my Independence

dotwriter1 at gmail.com dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 00:35:35 UTC 2015

I know it seems like something very simple, but I'm glad you're testing your boundaries in the real world.  You can do anything you want and if you need us for reminding me I want ideas on how to do what you want by yourself, let us know. We've all been there at some point in our lives.

Ericka
Sent from my iPhone

> On Jul 10, 2015, at 6:27 AM, Devin Prater via blindtlk <blindtlk at nfbnet.org> wrote:
>
> Well yesterday, I made tea all by myself! I did it in a coffee maker!
>> On Jul 8, 2015, at 2:40 PM, Roanna Bacchus via blindtlk <blindtlk at nfbnet.org> wrote:
>>
>> I am still Learning my way around my college campus
>>
>> Sent from my iPad
>>
>>> On Jun 21, 2015, at 8:08 PM, Judy Jones via blindtlk <blindtlk at nfbnet.org> wrote:
>>>
>>> All of us started from a starting point.  My first independence experiences with a cane were when I was in mibble school, and I loved it.  We lived six blocks from a strip mall with lots of good stores, plus the grocery store mom went to all the time.  I loved going by myself up there, to the record shot, to get my hair done, or to buy snacks, or maybe just to buy a cake mix if I felt like making a cake for no good reason.  I would just tell mom where I was going and that was that.
>>>
>>> Our mall was too far to walk, but mom would drop me off there.
>>>
>>> Judy
>>>

>>> -----Original Message----- From: Christel Sogenbits via blindtlk
>>> Sent: Sunday, June 21, 2015 5:14 PM
>>> To: 'Blind Talk Mailing List'
>>> Cc: Christel Sogenbits
>>> Subject: Re: [Blindtlk] An update on my Independence
>>>
>>> Hello!
>>>
>>> Roanna, Im always happy to read your updates. And always supporting you in
>>> my toughts gaining your independence.
>>> Hope to read more from you and keep us updated.
>>>
>>> Parimate soovidega / With best wishes
>>> Christel Sogenbits
>>> GSM: +372 58 440 521
>>> E-mail: christelsogenbits at gmail.com