[Blindtlk] A Horrible Experience at Kmart

Judy Jones Judy.Jones at icbvi.idaho.gov
Thu Jul 16 14:15:20 UTC 2015

While you are making the complaint, I would also somehow slip in there the top-notch customer service you did receive from the employee who helped you, so you don't come across as just another complainer.  Maybe you could also end your complaint with a solution on how things could be handled next time, and leave it on a positive note.