[Blindtlk] A Horrible Experience at Kmart

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 14:41:42 UTC 2015

Because someone said that she goes with a family member. A family member
could maybe drive her plus help her find things. That was the particular
issue at the time. I think she was very independent. She took paratransit,
she went to the store. Maybe she should have arranged for help in advance
and maybe not. It didn't seem to matter much one way or the other. She did
not sit at home and wish she could go shopping. She found a technique to
deal with it. Then she was abused and berated by someone who probably should
not be a manager. If she was taking too much time, he could have knocked
politely and spoken to her in a manner fitting a manager.
Cindy