[Blindtlk] A Horrible Experience at Kmart

Charlotte sirius_black at comcast.net
Thu Jul 16 19:44:38 UTC 2015

My partner is also blind and works a Lot of hours. So he can't go with
me hardly at all so I am in charge of doing 95% of all the household
shopping. This is why I have arrangements at the stores I frequent and
don't have problems usually. The reason we went to this store was to
take advantage of the sales because we both needed these items and are
on limited incomes.

On 7/16/2015 2:34 PM, Judy Jones via blindtlk wrote:
> Right.  Since both my husband and I grew up in military families, all our family is scattered across the country.  In our almost 35 years of marriage, we have done all of our own shoping and everything else.
>
> Judy

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/blindtlk_nfbnet.org/sirius_black%40
>>> c