[Blindtlk] Further Kmart message

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 14:47:04 UTC 2015

I am really wondering what you want from them. I appreciate your anger and
your frustration; they want to make amends. How are they going to do that?
If they can't, then end of story, right? Forgiveness comes to mind if they
are truly trying to make amends, and since you don't know for sure, then
they deserve the benefit of the doubt. Do you want your money refunded? They
have told you they are sorry; this is how corporations do that. I am not
completely sure I understand what it is you want from them now.
Cindy