[Blindtlk] Further Kmart message

Charlotte sirius_black at comcast.net
Fri Jul 17 15:00:10 UTC 2015

That is what I am asking for. I feel like the two messages I got were
just form letters that were sent out just to shut me up. I want my
report investigated and at the very least some disciplinary action taken
on the manager and I want his manager to call me and let me know that
something was done. I understand they may not be able to tell me exactly
what was done, but I want reassurance that me nor any other disabled
person will be treated like this by this manager again.