[Blindtlk] update and broken left foot

Anitra Webber anitrawebber at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 24 02:13:13 UTC 2015

Hi Bibi
I'm sorry to hear that people keep hurting you. I hope that your foot heals well and that you have better luck for now on. It's nice that you have friends who can take care of your dog for you. Dogs don't tend to behave themselves very well when their humans can't take them for walks. (At least my border collie doesn't.)

Anitra Webber