[Blindtlk] Online Dating

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at comcast.net
Mon Jul 27 06:51:59 UTC 2015

Evening, beautifully blind Robin,

You  might listen for a smile in his voice, the creases perhaps,
etched in his face as his expression rearranges? Notice light pouring
off his being, or notice an abscence of said light, too. You'll know
too, don't need a stinkin' picture to know what you need to know,
that is, if you trust your intuition?
Car