[Blindtlk] unhappy with current government trends, vote liberterrian for 2016 American president

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 02:29:05 UTC 2015

I think it is a spammer.
Cindy

-----Original Message-----
From: blindtlk [mailto:blindtlk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Ray Foret
Jr via blindtlk
Sent: Monday, July 27, 2015 9:08 PM
To: MISTER.ALEXANDER.SCOTT.KAISER at INBOX.COM;
MISTER.ALEXANDER.SCOTT.KAISER at COMCAST.NET; Blind Talk Mailing List
<blindtlk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Ray Foret Jr <rforet7706 at comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Blindtlk] unhappy with current government trends, vote
liberterrian for 2016 American president

Seems I've seen your name pop up here from time to time.  Frankly, I agree
with others here.  Your message has nothing to do with the list or our cause
and i predict that David will cut this short fairly quickly.

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray

Still a happy Mac, Verizon Wireless iPhone 6+ and Apple TV user!

Sent from my Mac,
the only computer with full accessibility for the blind built-in

<blindtlk at nfbnet.org> wrote:

> To all ACB Members and all NFB Members who are dissatisfied with
republican
> and democratic legal governmental policies:
>
> Hello my name is Alexander Kaiser. If you are extremely dissatisfied with
> the corrupt republican presidential wins and corrupt  democrat election
wins
> vote for a liberterrian as president because the new wave of
> liberterrianistic power can fix America and give opportunities to all
> disabled Americans to  lead self-fulfilling and self-enriching lives

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/blindtlk_nfbnet.org/rforet7706%40comcast.n
et