[Blindtlk] issues with NFB site

Ray Foret Jr rforet7706 at comcast.net
Thu Jul 30 22:58:56 UTC 2015

Well, the issue is this.  When I click the "our products" link off the independence market page, the site appears to ask for a certificate which, all though I press the okay button, it never goes through and I get thrown back to the dialog which asks for it.  Yes, it's clear they're restructuring the site:  but, what's also clear is that the current version of Safari I'm using, (I'm not at liberty to be any more speficic than that) has issues with the coding they're using.
Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray

Still a happy Mac, Verizon Wireless iPhone 6+ and Apple TV user!

Sent from my Mac,
the only computer with full accessibility for the blind built-in