[Blindtlk] dkype

Chris Nusbaum cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 11:52:24 UTC 2015

Skype is fairly accessible as long as you download Doug Lee's JAWS scripts for Skype, which can be found at dlee.org/skype. I would be happy to help with keyboard commands and any other questions you might have via phone, email or Skype. Please feel free to write me off-list if you need anything.

Chris Nusbaum