[Blindtlk] Extremely! and I do mean, ex, tremely! offended by a comment on NFB Talk!

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Thu Jun 4 08:22:48 UTC 2015

Hi, Chris,
Although I'm not the moderator/owner for this list and I help modarate some, I've seen plenty of unnecessary stuff that happens on other lists.
Best advice I can give you is try to ignore what others actions are, be yourself and leave the rest.
You asked a question if those that are blind see things in their dreams?
I'm not sure on others, but myself, as a totally blind person, yes, I do see lots of things in my dreams.
Although some are peaceful, there can be scenes that are scary enough to send me into a seizure since I've had the disorder for four years.
I always like to dream about being at the ocean, hearing the waves and being surrounded by water.
This has always been a favorite dream of mine.
P.S. If you'd like to contact me off list, you're welcomed to do so at:
orleans24 at comcast.net
if you have any other questions.
*Smiles*
Bibi and MAR son Odie