[Blindtlk] [Blindly] brailling or typing?

Jack and Becky bluesman at jammerman.net
Fri Jun 5 04:31:20 UTC 2015

That's certainly True Judy!
I think my preference for braille over qwerty is owing solely to
my mild dyslexia as I keep transposing keys.  I do have a qwerty
keyboard for sighted folks to use and also pon which  they can
type to me since, as well being blind I am also deaf!  Mind you I
CAN of course type, as I took years of it in school, and even
tried one of those typing courses from hadley's, but I have
never been as comfortable were that as I am with Braille, which
As I say I learned at a very early age and have never stopped
using.  But that of courbbse is just ME!
Warm regards
Jack and Becky