[Blindtlk] [Blindly] brailling or typing?

Judy Jones jtj1 at cableone.net
Sat Jun 6 01:59:12 UTC 2015

Very good!

-----Original Message-----
From: The Crazy Cats via blindtlk
Sent: Friday, June 5, 2015 5:53 PM
To: Blind Talk Mailing List
Cc: The Crazy Cats
Subject: Re: [Blindtlk] [Blindly] brailling or typing?

Well fortunately or perhaps not, depending on your point of view, LOL I'm
very Verbal!  So they type and I talk!  Course it's not the same but it'll
do!!  We get by.  Didn't  really lose my hearing till just a few years ago.
Can still hear well enough to pick up invironmental  sounds.  still enjoy
music a great deal!  So, life is good!
Smile!

Jack And Becky
Sent from my eye fingers :-)